Skip to content
- August 1st was the creation of SARL GénéralEmballage, with a capital of 32 million dinars in the activity area of Taharacht (Akbou.W. of Béjaia) ( Décision APSI no 13051 of June 06th, 1998)
- Start producing in Akbou factory with 83 employees.
- A capital of 150 million dinars
- 318 employees
- A capital of 1.23 billion dinars
- 425 employees
- An award of the production (Euro-development SME)
- Start of the production in Sétif factory
- Start exporting to Tunisia
- Start operating in Oran
- June 3rd: The capital increased to 2 billion dinars and joined the MAGHREB PRIVATE EQUITY FUND II “Cyprus II” (MPEF II) with an engagement 40%. GénéralEmballage became a capital company.
- 597 employees
- 699 employees
- November: COFACE Cotation “@@@”
- March: Production abilities increased to 130 000 tons
- June: The transfer of Oran factory to ZI Hassi-Ameur
- June: The production of the first work in high resolution.
- July 2nd: A convention was signed as part of the partnership with Béjaia University.
- December 17th: COFACE notation “@@@”
- 830 employees
- 960 employees
- January 23th: ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- October 8th: The start of the 1st promotion of Bachelor degree in packaging and quality in Béjaia University.
- 1005 employees
- February 22nd: An agreement of recruitment with the National Agency of Work (ANEM) was signed
- October 30th: Start of exporting to Libya
- 1100 employees
- April: Start producing in the new factory of Sétif in ZI Ain Sfiha.
- June 2nd: Encouragement prize of the Export 2014 award (World Trade Center (WTCA)
- February: 1st exportation to Spain
- August: Leaving Maghreb Private Equity Fund and joining Development Partners International (DPI), and the Deutsche Dation Investitions und EntwicklungsgesellschaftmbH (DEG) to 49% of the share capital
- September: 1st exportation to Mauritania
- 1170 employees
- 1200 employees
- April 19th: COFACE Notation @@@
- 1200 employees
- April 09th: ISO 9001 Certification, 2015 version
- July 29th: COFACE Notation @@@
- 1201 employees
- January 16th: Distinguished as “inspiring” company, for Africa in the report “Companies to inspire Africa 2019” of the London Stock Exchange Group (London stock exchange)
- April 21th: First expedition about Belgium
- June 13th : Special prize of the Trophée Export 2018 jury (World Trade Center(WTCA)
- June 19th: First expedition about France
- 1222 employees
- January 25th: ISO 14001:2015 and 45001:2018 certifications
- July 23th: COFACE NOTATION @@@